Highlights of Barcelona running tour - La Sagrada Familia, Gothic Quarter, Casa Mila and more
Join our running tour of Barcelona! During the run we will cover a lot of the sights, history, culture, restaurants, bars etc. After this you will know your way around the city. This is the best way to experience Barcelona!
You have the chance to ask us for recommendations and tips on how to make your stay in Barcelona as memorable as possible.
At some attractions we will do a full stop for your guide to give you some information as well as having time to take some photos that will be sent to you afterwards. The tour guide will also point out additional sights etc. during the run between the stops. We will run as fast as the slowest member of the group.
- Local guide
- Distance – approximately 6-7 km
- Speed – as slow as the slowest runner
- Water – if needed we will use one of the many public drinking fountains
- Duration – 1:30h
- Please note
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event