Madrid Private Tour
Private Running Tour Madrid - Sol, Palacio, Plaza Mayor, Retiro and more
Welcome to this private running tour of Madrid. Our guides all have great knowledge and experience of Madrid and we will take you on a running guide tour around the centre of Madrid.
We can tailor the tour to fit your interests and can cover some of the main attractions or something a bit further afield if you choose. We can also cover some of Madrid’s history or give you some insight in to where to go for food and drink.
You have the chance to ask us for recommendations and tips on how to make your stay in Madrid as memorable as possible.
You can choose if we should do a full stop at some attractions for your guide to give you some information as well as having time to take some photos. You choose the speed and if it’s several of you then we will run as fast as the slowest member of the group.
Local guide, Distance – flexible but approximately 5-12 km depending on what you want to see, Speed – you decide, Water – if needed we will use one of the many public drinking fountains, Duration – 1:30-2h depending on what you want to see, fitness levels, time of day, traffic etc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event