Highlights of Madrid Running Tour - Palacio, Plaza Mayor, Retiro and more
Welcome to this personal running tour of Madrid. Our guides all have great knowledge and experience of Madrid and we will take you on a running guide tour around the centre of Madrid.
We will cover the main attractions during our run and this will also give you a great overview of Madrid and how the city is laid out. This is great if you want to continue exploring on your own later during your stay. The tour also covers areas of history, day to day life in Madrid, great restaurants and bars.
You have the chance to ask us for recommendations and tips on how to make your stay in Madrid as memorable as possible.
At some attractions we will do a full stop for your guide to give you some information as well as having time to take some photos that will be sent to you afterwards. The tour guide will also point out additional sights etc. during the run between the stops. We will run as fast as the slowest member of the group.
- Local guide
- Distance – approximately 6-7 km
- Speed – as slow as the slowest runner
- Water – if needed we will use one of the many public drinking fountains
- Duration – 1:30h
- Please note
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event